3A-FC ™ -W Microporous Membrane Backwashing Filter The microporous backwashing filtration system is a filtration device composed of a super polymer powder sintered filter element as a medium. The filter consists of a housing, a filter element, a control system, a backflush regeneration system, and a chemical The regeneration system, control element, detection element, pipeline, operating platform, etc. constitute a precision system.
3A-FC ™ -W Microporous Membrane Backwash Filter
The microporous backwash filter system is a filter device with a medium polymer powder sintered filter element as the medium. The filter consists of a housing, a filter element, a control system, a backflush regeneration system, and a chemical
The regeneration system, control element, detection element, pipeline, operating platform, etc. constitute a precision system. The entire system uses PLC control, human-machine interface and other automated operations, equipment
Overpressure protection and safety interlock ensure stable and reliable system operation. PA filter element is based on ultra-high molecular weight plastic, with corresponding additives (improving temperature resistance,
Chemical stability and long service life. After years of repeated improvement and research and development, 12 types of filter pore sizes, 2 types of temperature resistance, and various targeted materials have been formed.
Tubes and filter plates, or other shapes customized for customers.
1. The filtering equipment adopts the internal mechanical structure of the patented technology to achieve a true backwash function, which can completely remove the impurities trapped by the filter screen.
No dead angle during cleaning, no attenuation during installation, ensuring filtration efficiency and long service life;
2. The filter equipment is made of 304, 316L, 2205, MONEL and other materials; the material wedge-shaped filter has high strength, high precision and corrosion resistance, and the ultra-high filtration degree can reach 25 microns;
3. The filtering equipment realizes automatic backwashing through its own retrieval and strain function, which can respond to unstable water quality fluctuations without manual intervention;
4. The filtering equipment control system is sensitive in response and accurate in operation. It can flexibly adjust the backwash pressure difference and time set values according to different water sources and filtering accuracy;
5. During the backwashing process of the filtering equipment, each group of screens performs backwashing operations in order; ensure that the screens are cleaned safely and efficiently, and the other screens are not affected, and continue filtering;
6. Pneumatic blowdown valve is used in the filtering equipment, which has short backwashing time and low water consumption for backwashing, which is environmentally friendly and economical;
7. The filter equipment has a compact and reasonable structure design, a small footprint, and flexible and convenient installation and movement;
8. Filtration equipment has few wearing parts, no consumables, low operation and maintenance costs, and simple operation and management;
9. The working status of the filtering equipment is displayed by the touch screen, and the pressure difference and time setting are convenient and intuitive.
Working temperature: 120 ° C Protection level: IP65
Working flow: 0-2000M3 / H Filtration accuracy: 20-3000micro
Working pressure: 0.6-2.5MPa Filter element material: SS304 / SS316L
Working voltage: AC380V / AC220V Housing material: CS / SS304 / SS316L Washing boom material: SS316L Drive method: Motor reducer drive
Cleaning control method: pressure difference traditional system time control manual control Siemens PLC control box
2. Oilfield refill water
3. Boiler reuse
4. Ion exchange pretreatment
5.Circulating cooling water
6. Ship's ballast water
7.Ultrafiltration reverse osmosis prefiltration
8. Paper nozzle filtering