Fully automatic brush filter is a filter that directly intercepts impurities in the water, removes suspended matter and particles in the water body, purifies water quality, reduces turbidity, reduces bacteria, algae, system dirt and rust, etc. The equipment works fine equipment.
To use the automatic brush filter normally, we must first ensure the correct device. We need to pay attention to these issues when installing the automatic brush filter:
1. The filter should be installed in the center of the system to be maintained as much as possible. The inlet low pressure affects the use, so it should also be installed near the center of the pressure source.
2. The selection of filter specifications should match the pipeline of the device. When the flow of the filter cannot meet the pipeline requirements, two (or more) filters can be connected in parallel or treated as a side filter.
3. Pay attention to the temperature of the water flowing through the fully automatic brush-type self-cleaning filter during the selection process.
4. The filter should be installed in series in the pipeline system. In order to ensure that the system does not provide continuous water supply during shutdown and maintenance, a bypass is recommended in the system. The inlet and outlet of the filter and the bypass should be provided with a shut-off ball valve. At the same time, in the center where backflow may occur, a check valve should be installed at the filter outlet.
5. The installation site has three-phase 380V power frequency AC power (three-phase four-wire system). The sewage pipe does not exceed 5 meters to prevent back pressure.
6. Reasonably choose the device environment and pay attention to waterproof, rain and moisture.
7, DC system pay attention to filtering accuracy, pre-treatment, pressure matters, intermittent system pay attention to use timing control type.
Note for automatic brush filter:
The fully automatic brush filter has been debugged before leaving the factory, and the user can run it directly when using it. When the operation parameters of the automatic brush filter cannot meet the user's request, the user can adjust the parameters according to the actual situation of the field, and choose manual control and automatic control to stop the work accordingly.
When running for the first time, follow these steps:
1. Check whether the automatic brush filter is in normal working condition;
2. Observe whether the joints of the automatic brush filter are strong;
3. Observe that the part of the electric control box of the automatic brush filter should be dry;
After the power is turned on, the green power indicator light is on, indicating that the electric control of the fully automatic brush filter is in a normal working state, and the equipment can be put into trial operation.
Note: When plugging in the power, pay attention to whether your hands are dry. At the same time, during the work of the automatic brush filter, keep the electric controller partially dry and no water can enter the electric controller.