Method for installing tubular backwash filter:
1. The device only needs to be connected to the pipeline according to the direction of the water inlet indicated by the arrow on the equipment barrel;
2. When designing and installing, try to think about the sewage outlet in the lower part to facilitate the smooth discharge of debris;
3. The sewage pipe is connected to the drainage ditch nearby, and the sewage discharge should be smooth;
4. In order to easily check the system working conditions and daily operations, pressure gauges and manual valves should be installed at the inlet and outlet;
5. When draining, the filter should be flushed for 10-60 seconds after opening and closing the valve according to the drain status;
6, the use of microcomputer controller:
(1) Setting method of outlet water pressure value: After the system is running, check the inlet water pressure value of the equipment, and then adjust the value of the outlet water pressure gauge to less than 0.06-0.08MPa. For example, if the water inlet pressure is 0.2MPa, the value of the outlet water pressure gauge can be adjusted between 0.32 and 0.34MPa.
(2) Then turn on the microcomputer power and turn the power switch on the control panel on.
(3) If the water outlet pressure is lower than the set pressure, the equipment will stay in working state, the work indicator light will be on, the valve plate of the automatic actuator will be opened, and the sewage solenoid valve (or electric valve) will be closed.
(4) If the outlet pressure is lower than the set pressure value, the equipment enters the backwashing state, the backwashing indicator lights, the automatic actuator closes the valve plate, and the sewage solenoid valve (or electric valve) is opened. After the backwash process is delayed for 2-4 minutes, it returns to the working state. If the water outlet pressure is higher than the set pressure, the equipment will adhere to the normal water outlet state; if the water outlet pressure is still lower than the set pressure value, the equipment will work for 2-4 minutes and backwash for 2-4 minutes. Repeat this from time to time until The outlet pressure is higher than the set pressure.
(5) Double-ring seal (or PTFE packing) is used for the backwashing execution brake shaft and equipment cylinder. If water leakage occurs during operation, use a small wrench to tighten the three screws on the gland appropriately and evenly. Circle, subject to no leakage. If the gland is pressed to the bottom and still cannot handle the water leakage, you need to change the new seal or packing (the seal ring model is based on the random spare model).